GetDataBack Data Recovery Software
- Category Apps
- Type PC Software
- Language English
- Total size 12.4 MB
- Uploaded By x
- Downloads 1564
- Last checked 2 years ago
- Date uploaded 1 decade ago
- Seeders 0
- Leechers 1
Infohash : 745C668D27CCD8F6BA904CD7019B1F676D612221
- GetDataBack for NTFS V3.30
- GetDataBack for FAT V3.30
- RAID Reconstructor V3.30
- DiskExplorer for NTFS V3.30
- DiskExplorer for FAT V3.30
Recover your data with GetDataBack Data Recovery Software - It's easy to use, safe, efficient and fast - Runtime Software's data recovery software will help you rescue your lost or inaccessible files from any imaginable data recovery disaster. Data Recovery is possible more often than you might think - even without having to send your hard drive to a data recovery service.
- Our powerful, yet easy to use, data recovery tools are designed not only to undelete accidentally deleted files or partitions but also recover your data with GetDataBack after fdisk, formatting your drive, power failure, virus attack, software failure, or after deleting files, folders or partitions.
- Runtime Software also offers a wide range of file system utilities and forensic tools as well as data recovery service for all kinds of logical hard drive failures and RAID reconstruction and recovery.
- Whatever happened to your drive - GetDataBack will recover your data if the hard drive's partition table, boot record, FAT/MTF or root directory are lost or damaged, data was lost due to a virus attack, the drive was formatted, fdisk has been run, a power failure has caused a system crash, files were lost due to a software failure, files were accidentally deleted...
- Recover even when Windows doesn't recognize the drive - GetDataBack can even recover your data when the drive is no longer recognized by Windows. It can likewise be used even if all directory information - not just the root directory- is missing.
- Get everything back - Advanced algorithms will make sure that all directories and sub directories are put together as they were, and that long file names are reconstructed correctly.
- GetDataBack is safe - GetDataBack is read-only, meaning the program will never attempt to write to the drive you are about to recover. Please make sure to read the safety instructions...
- GetDataBack is easy to use - The software enables the regular user to conduct his own data recovery by guiding him through three easy to understand steps, thus gives the advanced user the possibility to interfere with the recovery and improve the results, by examining the scan log, the file system details, file and directory information, by selecting the sector range to be scanned, by choosing excessive search for file systems or search for lost files, by calling Runtime's DiskExplorer.
- Recover files over your local network or over a serial cable - This feature enables you to run GetDataBack on one computer ("remote" while accessing the drives of another computer ("host".
- Recovering data over a network is useful, especially when you are not able to remove the drive you want to recover from and attach it to another computer.
--GetDataBack for FAT/NTFS V3.30
Recover your files when the data is no longer accessible due to formatting, fdisk, virus attack, power or software failure. Get everything back even when the drive's partition table, boot record, Master File Table or root directory is lost or corrupt.
GetDataBack will help you retrieve your files if the hard drive's partition table, boot record, FAT, or root directory have been damaged by a virus, formatting, fdisk or power failure. GetDataBack can even recover your data when the drive is no longer recognized by Windows.
GetDataBack recovers from:
- Hard drives (IDE, SCSI, SATA)
- USB drives
- Firewire drives
- Dynamic Disks
- Floppy drives
- Drive images
- Zip/Jaz drive
- Compact Flash Cards
- Smart Media Cards
- Secure Digital Cards
- USB Flash Drive
- iPod Disks
More info: http://www.runtime.org/gdb.htm
--RAID Reconstructor V3.30
Recover data from a broken RAID Level 5 or RAID Level 0 Array. Even if you do not know the RAID parameters, such as drive order and block size, RAID Reconstructor will analyze your drives and determine the correct values. You will then be able to create a copy of the reconstructed RAID in an image file or on a physical drive.
More info: http://www.runtime.org/raid.htm
--DiskExplorer for FAT/NTFS V3.30
This unique disk editor gives you low-level access to your hard drive. Switch between several views, such as hex, text, directory, MFT entries, partition table, boot record...
With this powerful disk editor you can inspect your drive in greater detail. It lets you go directly to the partition table, boot record, FAT or root directory as well as jump to a certain sector etc...
System Requirements: Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista
- DiskExplorer for FAT V3.30.rar (2.4 MB)
- DiskExplorer for NTFS V3.30.rar (2.5 MB)
- GetDataBack for FAT V3.30.rar (2.5 MB)
- GetDataBack for NTFS V3.30.rar (2.5 MB)
- getdataback.jpg (9.8 KB)
- getdatabackntfs.PNG (184.6 KB)
- RAID Reconstructor V3.30.rar (2.4 MB)
- Runtime Software.nfo (5.0 KB)
- tracked_by_h33t_com.txt (0.0 KB)