Vista Original Sidebar Installation into XP
- Category Apps
- Type PC Software
- Language English
- Total size 15.6 MB
- Uploaded By x
- Downloads 160
- Last checked 2 years ago
- Date uploaded 1 decade ago
- Seeders 0
- Leechers 0
Infohash : 2E6EDCBF80D0F2548B33C5BCB888B688145B75B0
This application is to install the ORIGINAL VISTA SIDEBAR (not a clone) into Windows Xp !
If you don't like vista but you do like the sidebar with addon gadgets then this is for you (you can add any new ones from Microsoft Web site)
To add extra gadgets just download them from Microsoft:
- Go into C:/Programs/Windows Sidebar/Gadgets and create a new folder with the same name as the gadget you wish to add.
- Unzip the gadget file you downloaded from microshite into your newly created
1) Go to " Install " Folder and Run the batch file called " step1.cmd" ( When asking Use This Serial: yfkbb-pqjjv-g996g-vwgxy-2v3x8 )
2) Restart The Computer To Allow The Library To Register.
3) Run the batch file called " step2.cmd "
4) Go To " Program Files\Windows Sidebar ":
- Right click " sbdrop.dll " and " Patch Vista Library "
- Right click " wlsrvc.dll " and " Patch Vista Library "
5) Run the batch file called " step5.cmd "
After installation of the sidebar go to " Program Files\Windows Sidebar\ "
And then choose either sidebar_clear.exe or sidebar.exe to run the sidebar, once running right click in an empty area and go
to properties and put a tick in Start Sidebar when Windows Starts.
6) Enjoy !
- tracked_by_h33t_com.txt (0.0 KB)
- Vista Original Sidebar Installation into XP.rar (15.6 MB)